[10:12:12] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) heaves the now heavy bucket out to the main floor, scanning to see where she should start. "So much needin doin...... I not be knowin which end is up!" she grumbles, feeling a touch overwhelmed but still gussies up and heads over to the dance pit seats, wiping each one down with a damp rep cloth then drying it with a fresh cloth.
[10:15:21] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) smiles hearing the girl and hearing her greeting me in Mamba speak as I look around "Yes, it seems that the slobs are well" stops and looks around as I lower my voice "the males around here" shaking my head "No worries, So, what you going to do to get it in shape" as I look to her and smiles
[10:18:03] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) has to giggle a bit. "Ya, da Jarls be a bit rowdy, but what we be expectin outta dem?" she says with a wink. "As to makindis place sparkle again....." she points to her soapy bucket and healthy stack of repcloth. "I think I need be making a few buckets of watah tho, there lots to clean." she says with a little sigh.
[10:21:01] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) tu/me laughs as I look to you as I look around the room and sighs a bit too "Yes, this is alot" as I look around "I am a northern free women, ex mamba mate, I am not afarid of a bit of hard work" "How about you get the floors, I will get the counter tops and tabels, and we can have this done in no time" as I look around "Just don't tell anyone, I don't want the guys to to place steel on my neck"
[10:25:54] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) breathes a huge sigh of relief as the Mistress offers a little help. "I won't tell a soul, ya. Oh Mistress, dat be so kind of ye..... oh Tank you so so much!" she says, dropping to her knees to show appreciation and bowing before straightening back up and tying together a bundle of repcloth rapidly then affixing it on the end of her staff like a mop. "I think this be a nice tool to help tidy up dese floors, ja?" she says, holding her contraption up for the Mistress' approval.
[10:29:08] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) grins as I see the girl as she drops to her knees as I shake my head some as i look to her and smiles "No worries, we will get this done" as I dip down grabbing a rep cloth as I get it nice and wet wringing it out, as I then straighten back up as I, watch the girl as she makes the contraption as I wink 'that should do it" "by the way girl you have a name?" not knowing many in camp, as i walk over to the bar counter to get this work done
[10:32:04] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) smacks her forehead with her palm, completely forgetting to introduce herself. "Oh Mistress, I be so sorry! Where are me manners, ja? I be called aminah, Mistress. I belong to Weso Unfundi Holstien and Weso Mwana Kharis Shamrock, Mistress. Forgive me lack of manners just den, I forgot me head wit all dis cleanin!" she apologizes, standing bck up and dunking her repclothes staff in the bucket and slopping the soapy water on the dirty floor, swirling it about to release the grime from the stone.
[10:35:41] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) blinks hearing her "No worries aminah, I am not like most free women, I don't tend to harm slaves unless give a real reason, and forgetting manners is not one of them, it happens" as I turn and start to wipe the bar as I shake my head as I pick up the glasses that were there and takeing them to the sink place them in there for later as I laugh a bit "So now, are you mamba dear girl, or are your owners just mamba" as I look around "I am wondering you remind me of a dear girl I had when I was with my ex mate" as I place my hand to my shoulder where I was bit
[10:40:53] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) keeps up with a steady rhythm of dunk, swirl, dry with her makeshift mop, humming softly until she is spoken to. "I be Mamba, Mistress. I was born in da Schendi, ja. My tribe...." she trails off, a little choked up until she composed herself a few moments later. "Well mah tribe don't exist no more. I was wiped out, I be da lone survivor. Weso Unfundi found me in da jungle, he was out dere thinkin and gettin his head right for he wanted Weso Mwana but was havin da trouble wit himself and needed to tink tings through, ya know? He told me bout how he plan on comin home and claimin his Mate..... I felt sad for da more we talk da more I fall for dis man. I did da one thing Mamba women rarely do.... I submitted so I could stay wit him." she says, telling her story a she makes her way over the floor, leaving clean swaths of stone in her wake.
[10:40:56] Lίℓχ ƊƛƦƘƧƠƲԼ™-Ѡ૦ɾßɾιძɢє (lilxhellion) shouts: stupid gc not working brb relog!
[10:42:35] L૦Ʀძ ȻƦ૦ω Ħαძιƨ (crow.hadisson) bends over the ledge of the roof some. "Greetings love." he says calling out
[10:46:53] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) shakes my head as i hearing the story as I countiune to wipe the bar down as i hear the humming as i smiles as it reminds me of me humming to my children, as I lookback hearing the cracking voices "I was a northern free women, I got a bird from a friend one day asking me to come help at her camp, so I set sailed" shaking my head as my voice starts "I stepped of the boat on to the dock, to run into my friends Father, who was mamba, didn't know him as I had never me him, only her, he looked at me and claimed me in that instance" "I was his for three years, we had a family" as i blink back tears "Till he got up one day and walked away with no word" shaking my head I turn heading to the table as i watch to make sure noone is looking
[10:47:06] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) peers up and sees the Jalr Slaver up there...... she mops with more fervor, smiling like she's a perfect angel.
[10:48:55] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) drops her mop as she is pretty much attacked by the brightly colored Mistress. "Oh you're shiny! Can aminah keep you?" she says with a giggle.
[10:49:46] Lίℓχ ƊƛƦƘƧƠƲԼ™-Ѡ૦ɾßɾιძɢє (lilxhellion) giggles all hyperactively and excitedly, "Nuuuuu! But we can be friends!" she grinned goofily, bouncing about restlessly!
[10:50:43] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) smiles as I look to them and listen to them as I shrug a bit
[10:51:11] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) giggles more. "You be so little I could put ya in me pocket if I be havin one! So shiny! Ok, Friends it be Mistress! But you gotta be showin me where I be findin such pretty shinies!" she asks, loving all things colorful and shiny.
[10:51:52] chαndí (chandani.galicia) is offline.
[10:52:19] Lίℓχ ƊƛƦƘƧƠƲԼ™-Ѡ૦ɾßɾιძɢє (lilxhellion) laffs and rumages in her backpack to see if she could give her new friend any colorful things then noticed the woman in the background, "Oh! Was I interrupting something?" looking all apologetic.
[10:53:35] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) shakes my head "No nto at all, I was trapped in some memories" as i hide the rip cloth that was in my hand "That is al" laughing abit "Sorry about that"
[10:54:04] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) picks up her staff/mop creation and finishes mopping the last little patch of floor. "Oh Mistress, just cleaning up da tavern here and da nice Mistress dere was keepin me company and talkin wit aminah while she work tis what it was. I love da company, always too boring wit no one to chattah to, ja." she says as she gives the rep cloth mop a final cleansing dunk before she unties the bundle from the base of her staff.
[10:54:04] Oscar: I hear the high commander here is a real hard ass when he is not caping him self
[10:54:04] Μŷşŧīς ÐαƦкɱαττﻉƦ (mysticfw): :*
[11:00:02] Lίℓχ ƊƛƦƘƧƠƲԼ™-Ѡ૦ɾßɾιძɢє (lilxhellion) nods as she rises up onto the toes of her boots and smoochies her new friend's cheek, "I'll be right backs, picture time you know." and giggles, waving to the other woman, "Nice meeting you! I'm Lilx btw." and waves with a bright smile, scampering off!
[11:00:41] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen) smiles "Nice meeting you, Alyissa, everyone calls me Aly" as Iwave to her "have fun with the pitcures"
[11:01:14] Alyissa Shenzhou-Whitman (ashlyne.nexen): ((afk for one sec)))
[11:01:39] ɑɱιɲɑɧ ȿɧɑɱгσɕƙ (hatalani) places the wet bundle of repcloth in the laundry bucket, another chore she would have to do but in a little while. She giggles at her new friend who she felt she has known for ages already ((lol)) and watches her scamper off. "Phew, dat be close Mistress. But I tink we covah well, ya?" she says with a tired yet satisfied sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment